Library Rules and Regulations
The GSC Library welcomes students & teachers to make use of the Library resources.
- Library clienteles are required to deposit their bags except papers, pens, wallet & other valuable things. Should present their School ID properly each time they enter the library & submit for inspection of their personal belongings.
- Readers should seek assistance from the librarian and/or student assistant on any subject they want to research.
- Absolute silence must be observed inside the library. Idle conversation, loud discussions, laughter and unnecessary noise must be avoided.
- Must walk slowly and return the chairs to its proper place quietly to avoid annoying others.
- Readers should not tear, mark books, materials or facilities belonging to the library.
- Readers should fill up request form before books/materials are issued to them in the reserved area.
- Reference, Filipiniana and reserved books are not allowed for outside use.
- Magazines & newspapers are for in-house use only.
- Eating, sleeping, smoking and chewing of gums are prohibited.
- Cellular phones and other means of electronic devices for communication should be put in a silent mode and/or turned off.
- Readers should again submit to the security guard assigned all their belongings for inspection before leaving the library.
- Readers/library users must strictly follow the Library Rules and Regulations.
- Your cooperation is needed to keep the library always clean and presentable by avoiding littering the tables and floor with papers and candy wrapper. Waste bins are provided for these purpose.